Speer Adds to Hunting Rifle Bullet Line
The new Grand Slam bullets for reloaders come in three new calibers and weights.
A new line of hunting rifle bullets from Speer will soon be on shelves for reloaders.
The company’s expansive line of bullets now includes 140-grain 6.5mm, 100-grain 243 caliber, and 20-grain 257 caliber.
With a tapered, precision-drawn jacket and a long nose, Grand Slam is engineered to blow through the thick hides, heavy bones and tough bodies of the world’s biggest game—without sacrificing accuracy. On impact, internal jacket flutes allow consistent expansion, yet the bullet retains most of its weight for deep penetration every time.
Features and Benefits
- New 6.5mm, 243 cal. and 257 cal. offerings
- A tapered, precision-drawn jacket
- Internal jacket flutes
- Long nose profile for flatter trajectories
- Exceptional accuracy
- 50-count packs
- 6.5mm .264 cal. 140-grain Grand Slam SP 50-count / $29.95
- 243 cal. 100-grain Grand Slam SP 50-count / $29.95
- 257 cal. 120-grain Grand Slam SP 50-count / $33.95
You can see the rest of Speer’s line of bullets and factory ammunition here.